Sunday, April 22, 2007

Tiffany Falls, vol. 2.0

The second adventure this week took place at another Tiffany Falls, the two falls have the same name because they both come from the same source. This is another place that I could not find a map for, because it is on the side of a road. When you take Main Street past McMaster and up to Ancaster, you will drive by the entrance to this area. There is a sign and enough parking for 2-4 cars.

This place was gorgeous, and really well groomed. It was a beautiful day and many people were out walking and enjoying the weather.





I hate when people remove their crampons on the bridge. Geez.

These little bridges are all over the place to help people cross the water.


I heart trees.


<3




There is a little balcony that you can stand on to look at the falls.



The falls are beauuutiful. The way the sunlight was catching in the water was really nice.



Best.View.Ever. I got wet from the heavy mist, but it was so worth it.

I just love waterfalls, there is something so powerful and so beautiful about something that is just water falling off a cliff. I will try to stay away from falls and conservation areas from now on. Time to diversify, and I'm sick of someone refering to this as my "Waterfall Website"..

3 comments:

Mike said...

Great site! I love Hamilton too! Keep it up!

mary said...

Great pics of the waterfalls..pretty pretty pretty! B your site is becoming quite fantastic!!!

Anonymous said...

Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the images
on this blog loading? I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

Here is my weblog :: bmi calculator for women