Sunday, October 7, 2007

Don't make me mad..you wouldn't like me when I'm mad.

Ever since the Incredible Hulk set building began on Main St., downtown has been very exciting. It is so great to see so many non-sketchy pedestrians walking around Main St, it is certainly a welcomed change.

Last week I decided to walk over to see what all of the fuss was about.

The official movie site doesn't have that much information, but here it is anyway.












This is the bus that gets set on fire in the movie.











Whoa, big lights.






That basketball court must be a part of the set too, it wasn't there before.




















This is cool, but I don't think they had to schlep garbage into Hamilton, we have plenty of hometown garbage to share.














I can't wait until the movie comes out, it's always fun to pick out parts of Hamilton in the movies that were shot here.

I hope it is much better than that Ang Lee disaster. Edward Norton never let's me down, so I hope that it will be pretty good.

1 comment:

Crystal Gem said...

Those 'whoa big lights' were shining right in my windows all night long!