Saturday, January 12, 2008

Pimp my Gore Park.

Christmas is the time of year when Gore Park gets dolled up for one and all.

The best thing about Christmas at Gore Park this year is: no deer. For years, I've ranted and complained about the poor deer that were locked up there for weeks in that cramped space. People would throw trash in, smoke around them, and not to mention the rest of the downtown pollutants that the deer had to deal with. This year, instead of deer, we got a fancy ride.

Well played City of Hamilton.

I tried to take a picture of these birds that were sitting on a branch, but they had other things in mind and would not stick around for me to adjust my focus.

No Deer were humiliated in the making of this Gore Park center piece.

then/than, potatoe/potato


The fountain looks so classy when it is filled with snow, rather than filthy water like in the summer.

Cho Choo

2 comments:

Candace D said...

Granted I haven't been home for a Christmas since 2002, I still can't believe they were keeping deer there. I mean really... whose bright idea was it to keep deer locked up on display in DOWNTOWN Hamilton?

Anonymous said...

Wonderful website you have here but I was curious about if you knew of any message boards
that cover the same topics discussed here? I'd really love to be a part of group where I can get opinions from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Kudos!

Here is my page; bmi Calculator for females