Saturday, March 15, 2008

Man made Forest

I've driven past this building a few times in the last little while, it has always caught my attention. Finally, this past Friday, I decided that it was time for a closer look.

This building was even more stunning upon a closer look. The bottom of the building is signed by a female artist, and the art work is dated August 2007. I guess I haven't been in that part of the city in a while, otherwise I would have remembered this building.

What a great idea?! A forest in the middle of downtown Hamilton? Yes please. Wouldn't it be amazing if there was some sort of a movement, or incentive, for more downtown buildings to feature 'nature' themed facades? I think that it would be awesome, I mean, these buildings are there anyway, it would be so much prettier if they looked like trees..mountains..waterfalls...etc.

This will be my platform when I run for Mayor.








Pretty

No comments: